Chili Cook Off Competition Party
Date: Saturday February 22, 2020
Time: 5pm to 10pm
Food: Make a chili for the competition. Cash prize for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. All of the sides will be provided by the social committee (cheese, onions, sour cream, frito chips, hot sauce…)
Download the Nextdoor phone app.
This app is utilized to communicate with your neighbors and keep you up to speed on things happening around the community. After you download the app go to the neighborhoods setting and deselect all neighborhoods except for Forester Square.
Some things you can do on the app:
- Request a baby sitter
- Sell an item from your home
- See the upcoming community parties
- Meet your neighbors
- Ask about a preferred contractor
- Ask a question about the neighborhood
Garbage in the Neighborhood
We are asking all community members to help reduce the amount of trash that accumulates around the neighborhood the day before and of garbage day.
- Please use at least 1 garbage can (does not have to be from waste management you can use your own, does not matter what size or color it is)
- Put out garbage the day of garbage day not the night before.
- Try to position your recycle bin in a way that the wind does not blow it away or flip it over (place behind or on side of garbage can)
a. Place all of your recyclables into a clear plastic bag and tie it and place it in your recycle bin. Waste Management has approved this and will still empty your recycle bin.